DevSecOps Engineer (Product Security)
Function: Application Security, Product Security, DevSecOps.
Location: India (Anywhere)
About Practical DevSecOps
Practical DevSecOps (a Hysn Technologies Inc company) offers vendor-neutral, practical, and hands-on DevSecOps training and certification programs for IT Professionals. Our online training and certifications are focused on new areas of information security, including DevOps Security, Cloud-Native Security, Cloud Security & Container security. The certifications are achieved after rigorous tests(12-24 hour exams) of skill and are considered the most valuable in the information security field.
Why Explore a Career at Practical DevSecOps?
At Hysn Technologies Inc, we are working on creating revolutionary security products and services. With offices located globally (San Francisco, Singapore, and India), we believe in creating simple, usable, and excellent security products that delight our customers. We are remote work-friendly and provide significant benefits like work from home (5 days a week if you wish), medical, and career growth benefits!
We are looking for a DevSecOps Engineer to help us with our growth. We are a remote-first company, so you’ll work with our remote team to build great security products that delight our customers.
What is the role of a DevSecOps Engineer?
The DevSecOps Engineer job description includes research and development in DevSecOps and Cloud-Native Technologies. You’ll also be helping our customers with their security training needs by creating advanced and hands-on security content.
For this, you need to have a strong ability to communicate with different stakeholders in the organization. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
- 3+ years of experience in product security roles.
- Experience in delivering application security training to developers/QA and DevOps teams.
- Desire to work in the cutting edge product security technologies like DevSecOps, Cloud Native Technologies, and Zero Trust networks.
- Good understanding of Software Component Analysis(SCA), SAST, DAST, Threat modeling, and Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VAPT).
- Passion for improving the state of the AppSec and DevSecOps in the world.
- Hands-on experience in Linux & DevOps technologies(CI/CD, Docker, etc.).
- Experience with scripting languages (Bash, Python, Go).
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to write detailed technical guides and create presentations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Help our customers and students in program requirements analysis, design, implementation, testing, integration, verification, and maintenance of DevSecOps Environment.
- Embed security as part of CI/CD and DevOps pipelines.
- Create new DevSecOps/AppSec courses and blog posts for our readers.
- Deliver DevSecOps training to our customers.
- Ensure final deliverables meets the organization’s quality requirements.
Ready to learn DevSecOps?
Get in touch, or Register now!