Automating security test using Selenium and OWASP ZAP 1hour
Wednesday, 22nd April 2020 at 10.00 GMT
In this Practical DevSecOps’s DevSecOps Live online meetup, you’ll learn how to automate security tests using Selenium and OWASP ZAP.
He will cover Automating security tests using Selenium and OWASP ZAP
In this intriguing meetup you will learn:
1. Introduction to automated vulnerability scans and their limitations.
2. A short introduction to how functional tests can be useful in performing powerful security tests.
3. Introduction to selenium and OWASP ZAP
4. Proxying selenium tests through OWASP ZAP
5. Invoking authenticated active scans using OWASP ZAP
6. Obtaining scan reports
… and more useful takeaways!
Srinivas, who works for a bank as Red Team member is an Offensive Security Certified Professional(OSCP) and passionate about Information Security. He authored a book titled “Hacking Android”. He worked as Penetration Tester in the past and has hands-on experience in DevSecOps, Container Security, Web Application Security, Infrastructure Security, Mobile Application Security, IoT Security, and Embedded Software Exploit Development (ARM & MIPS). He is one of the authors of FuzzAPI, a REST API vulnerability scanner. He is a speaker at Defcon 26 IoT Village and he delivered several talks and hands-on workshops at regional Infosec events in India and Singapore.
Become an expert
Learn DevSecOps from Industry experts with practical, hands-on training in our state of the art online lab and achieve your DevSecOps Certification.